Tuesday, March 31, 2020

March 31, 2020 Update

Hello All.

  • I am working on additions to our class blog with a few more video presentations since we are likely not meeting in person for the rest of this spring semester.
  • Look for those updates on the class blog.  I will send out exam 2 as a take home test on April 2.
  • Exam 2 covers the material we covered from chapters 8, 9, and 10.
  • Please print it, fill in your answers by hand, scan it, and email it back to me.  I would like to receive your exam by 6pm on Sunday April 5.
  • We will then proceed with the last third of the course.  I have begun to update the blog with video material and exercises.
  • The final exam will also be take home.  We will administrate it just like exam 2, in a 'take home exam' format.
  • Check the blog for updates.
  • Take care of yourselves and feel free to email me or Heath.


KW

thex
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mfOeEaf6fk49j-23RZgUPZuLiidXzKcV

No comments:

Post a Comment