Friday, April 17, 2020

The Final Exam

Hello Biostat 1 Students.

I hope you are doing ok in this strange time.  It has been a challenge for me.

I have posted the exam scores for exam 2 on the class blog:
DKWBiostat1.blogspot.com

Here is what I want to do for the final exam.  I am going to send the exam to you on or before Monday April 20.  I want you to do as you did for exam 2, that is, print it, fill in your answers, scan it, and email it back to me.  

This will be somewhat different than exam 2 in that you have until Friday May 8 at 5pm to email the exam to me.  This means you will have over 2 weeks to work on the exam.

The exam will cover: t-test, one way analysis of variance, simple linear regression, categorical analysis, and the Kruskal Wallis nonparametric procedure.  

These topics are in our textbook and I will continue to post new material to the class blog to help you study these topics.  The t-test will be kind of a review from chapter 10.  

Best wishes.
KW

No comments:

Post a Comment